Friday, October 28, 2011

You drink? Your a bad mom! & your sick, you must just want attention.

Who says just because i have Gastropareses i cant drink? A lot of people talk behind my back because i have the occasional glass of whine (if u can call Arbor Mist whine) with or after dinner  or have some beers on the weekend. I have gotten anonymous messages from people calling me out and calling me a bad mother because like a normal 21 year old i like to have a good time with my HUSBAND and close friends.. like this one.. i let this anonymous message on FB really get to me: 
 so i just thought i would tell you that you are a pathetic excuse of a person, a shitty wife and mom. you always have so much drama that you post on your page. nobody feels sorry for you dude. you get what you deserve. your teeth are disgusting, your child is obese please dear god get him on a diet so he doesnt get diabetes. you drink when you are always sick and in the hospital? you are sick as fuck. you always take way to many pictures of your coaced out self. honey you really arent that pretty and your outfits make you look like a total trashbag. 
get a life and stop being such an attention seeker and you will see that life really is a good thing. you are mad wasting your life right now.
i really let that get to me.. but NOT any more, i have turned over a new leaf well im working on it trying not to let any one get to me or change my mood. 
im 21 years old i believe thats the age allowed to drink and god damn it im going to live my life i know im a good mother my son is the happiest little man u will ever come across every time u see him he has a smile on his wittle face :) 
drinking hard liquor does make me sick, but not having the occasional beer or glass of wine, shit or even a mixed drink here and there. I have talked to my Dr. about my drinking and he doesnt think it will effect my illness and if it did i would stop in a heart beat. 


and for those of you who think my gastroperesis is just me seeking attention i would advise you to go blow your self (excuses my french)  there are much better things to do to get attention like pose for play boy, wear undies everywhere, start a youtube channel ;) im not going to lie i do love attention but in NO way would i put my family through all this madness to get attention nor would i be throwing my guts up daily, so the next time you want to make snap judgments about some one do your recherche. Im an open book i will answer any questions im asked honestly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment